Assalamualaikum .
Just a short post .
I just wanna to say ...
I want to apologize . I sincerely want to apologize . Hope you all can forgive me . Maybe I was too humiliated in front of you all with my actions . I'm sorry . I think you all know about the tragedy of March 31, 2010 . I think you all will understand my sad history . The reality is not .
Here , I'm really really really sorry girlfriends~
Just a short post .
I just wanna to say ...
I want to apologize . I sincerely want to apologize . Hope you all can forgive me . Maybe I was too humiliated in front of you all with my actions . I'm sorry . I think you all know about the tragedy of March 31, 2010 . I think you all will understand my sad history . The reality is not .
Here , I'm really really really sorry girlfriends~




p/s : sumpah , lepas aku taip nihh sume , aku menangis . Time tuu kebetulan onthephone dengan membe :"( Dye je yang paham macam mana aku time tuuuuuu~
p/s : Girlfriends please forgive me~
No comments:
Post a Comment