Hi all. Welcome to my blog. Have fun reading my blog :")

Thursday, August 25, 2011

: Regret is such as a meaningless habit :

Assalamualaikum & Hi

Entry short sebab ada orang tak suka saya berblog~

No matter what happen , I'll still stay forever with you even you don't want to talk with me .
Although it was my mistakes .
I don't know how to ask apologize because your heart was covered with my mistakes .
And you already tired to hear my apologies . 
I want to make conference with you all but maybe I cant .
I don't know why .
Am I too selfish ? Say it yes . Ouh thank you .

Yeah ! It was my fault ! 
REGRET ? Yes I am !



Am I still be your friend ? ...

# Iknowyoureadthis.Thankyou <3


Created by me : Nur Syarah Rabiha : )

No comments: